Saturday, March 3, 2012

Causes Of Dandruff And Its Cure

Every time I rub my hair with my hands I always see a fine small grain like white material is coming out from my hair. I wonder what is the cause of this dandruff and from where this is produced. Is there a whole factory in my head where people are working day and night to produce such mass production? This dandruff not only causing itching but it feels me embarrassing on various occasion when it is coming out on my shoulders specially when I become man in black.

I also observed that this is also a major thief of my treasure of beauty by causing my hair to fall. I noticed that if I don't do the shampoo to my hair for two or three days then my hair become sticky with oil causing more itching in my hair with more dandruff and thus more hair fall. The thief becomes bolder and starts robbed my treasure more often than not. As I have a beautiful hair with high resolution and dpi I suddenly realize that with this dandruff I lose my resolution and become low dpi day by day. I also observed that this small white grains becomes severe during the winter when weather become cold and dry.

So to cater this dandruff problem I go to the market and bring the best ant-dandruff shampoo. I was thinking that I can grab this thief now and become smarter then him. But after few days I realize that hey the hair fall is getting higher with itching and redness on my scalp. So tiring of all this & with the disagreement to my heart I decide to shave my hair. Ohh yes instead I allow my hair to fall itself I let it do it myself. But adding to my astonishment when I rubbed my bald head I still see the dandruff coming out with text message:P to me.

So I am start looking for some serious stuff about this scalp disease dandruff what are its causes and more important how I can grapple with it. The dandruff is not something related with the hair but it's the dead skin with flakes on the scalp. Almost every individual came across with this problem at some point of time in his/her life.

CAUSES OF DANDRUFF

Among the various causes of dandruff the foremost cause of dandruff is your skin type. If your skin is too dry then the chances of having dandruff on your scalp is much higher. This dryness is increases during the winter and the dry weather as one can easily see the sign of dryness on other parts of body such as on face, arms and legs.

Contrary to that if your skin is too oily then this also the cause of dandruff on your skin. The head has the greasy oily touch on with more larger reddish white scales on the scalp. This type of dandruff will also affect other parts of the body like eyebrows back of ears and sometime the armpits.

Not cleaning the hair frequently is also the cause of dandruff. If one doesn't wash his/her hair regularly or not shampooing frequently then this oil start accumulating on the scalp thus producing more dandruff.

Also not every shampoo is for everyone. Our skin is sensitive to certain products and reacts to these products in form of redness and also in increasing of dandruff. So if one shampoo or other hair product doesn't suits the skin then terminate its use immediately. Try some other product to find the perfect match for your skin. Also very frequent use of shampoo may also irritate the scalp adding to the cause of dandruff, so try avoid that as well.

These are some most common causes of dandruff that are outlined above. There are other causes of dandruff as well like mental stress, poor immune system, sweating and poor hygiene.

To know how to cure dandruff click http://www.benefits-of-almond-oil.com/English/Almonds-Oil-For-Hair.html

Shoaib Ahmed Siddiqui has been running the website http://www.benefits-of-almond-oil.com. The one stop and top notch information about almond oil and its benefits.

Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert

No comments:

Post a Comment